MichelleBartoloYoga* Inside/Out Yoga Retreats/ Terms and Conditions
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. The customer shall pay MichelleBartoloYoga Inside/Out Retreat a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit in the sum of €300/person.
3. The balance monies due shall be paid by the customer to MichelleBartoloYoga not less than 4 weeks prior to the date of departure. Bookings within the last 4 weeks must be paid in full at time of booking. Payment can be made via the web site (Paypal), transfer.
4. If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date MichelleBartoloYoga reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
5. In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable, as mentioned in 2:
Cancellation 2-4 weeks or less before due arrival date, 0% refund
Cancellation 4 to 8 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
Cancellation more than 8 weeks before due arrival date, 100% refund
7. MichelleBartoloYoga is not held liable for flight costs.
8. MichelleBartoloYoga reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
9. The customer shall use the property for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to MichelleBartoloYoga and its guests, staff or owners.
10. The customer shall keep all fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
11. MichelleBartoloYoga reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and MichelleBartoloYoga shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
12. Any user of the website has to be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website.
13. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
14. MichelleBartoloYoga will accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
15. MichelleBartoloYoga reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or yoga activity.
16. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by MichelleBartoloYoga. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga. MichelleBartoloYoga is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
17. MichelleBartoloYoga cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
18. MichelleBartoloYoga shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties.
19. MichelleBartoloYoga accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or travelling to and from the Inside/Out Yoga Retreat.
20. We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Maltese Law and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese courts in all matters regarding them.
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
“MichelleBartoloYoga” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from November 2011
What we collect:
We may collect the following information: * name and job title * contact information including email address * demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests * other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
The Information We DONT Collect:
Credit/Debit Card Information – all payments are processed through PayPal, who ensure your banking details are never viewed by us.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: * Internal record keeping. * We may use the information to improve our products and services. * We may periodically send promotional emails about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. * From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests