MichelleBartoloYoga & Wild Child Village are pairing up to design a Yoga/Adventure retreat in the outmost of natural environments with forward thinkers & visionaries for a journey that will be memorable, healthy, educational, FUNNNNN & relaxing, all in one.
Wild Child Village is a conscious community grounded in permaculture, artistic expression, traditional and modern spiritual practises with a commitment to co-create new understandings of self & tribe. Wild Childs ethos is based on non-linear self organising systems – Nature. The intention is to resonate, revise, harmonise, help & heal peoples lives.
MBY will teach a contemplative approach for working with the fullness of daily modern life, bringing insight and inspiration to career, family, health, relationships and personal endeavours of all kinds through our minds & stretching, strengthening, challenging, ‘unpacking’ & listening through our bodies. MBY will combine the styles of Vinyasa Asanas with Kundalini Kriyas also including pranayama exercises, grounding & lots of focus on prana (breath) on and off the mat.
Ayampe is on the southwest coast aka, ‘Route of the Sun’ with the Pacific Ocean on the west and rain-forested mountains on the east. Most of the Ecuador beaches on the southern coast are very dry but Ayampe is in the middle of a micro-climate where the rainforest comes down to the ocean. This gives it a unique climate not found anywhere else on the southern Ecuador beach coast. This retreat will be full of fresh food, surf, plant ceremonies, hiking and lots of time to just be.
Wild Child Village’s main structure has two floors with seven queen suites (single and double-occupancy), two double-occupancy dorms, and a third floor, open-air yoga deck with ocean-views. The second structure hosts our plant-based kitchen + smoothie/elixir bar, and our communal dining area and lounge.
Yoga Adventure Retreat
- A Vegetarian Welcome Dinner on arrival day
- 2 hour Morning Yoga/Meditation class (energy & heat building pranayama, chanting, vinyasa flow, kriyas & meditation)
- 2 hour Evening Yoga/ Meditation class (restorative asanas & kriyas & a 30 minute guided meditation)
- 10 days/9 nights accommodation at Wild Child Village
- 3 pescetarian and/or vegetarian meals/day
- Daily shuttles to and from Ayampe Beach
- Community and private compost toilets & jungle showers
- Los Frailes & Ayampe River Basin Hike
Single: $USD 1700
Shared: $USD 1300
Early bird discount of 15% before March 1st.
To view more of Wild Child Village click here : https://www.wildchildvillage.com/
- 50% non refundable deposit secures your place
- Balance due April 4th / 2018